[Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:16:11 -0700

Go ahead and put Wilson in Sacaton.  I will pick him up on Saturday morning
and take him to the picnic.

Cody

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Nicol [mailto:arizcowboy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 10:05 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?

Howdy all,

I was wondering if anyone is planning on going to Tucson to do some caching
anytime soon?

I have the Wizmedic's Wilson TB in my possession. I have had it for quite
some time now. This TB's goal is to get to Africa. So, I wanted to make sure

I could move it a decent distance either east or south (preferably south)
and get it out of the Phoenix area. I have emailed with the owner of this TB

and they have been very kind to let me hold onto it until I could get it
were I wanted to get it. But, I have had it for quite a while now and feel
that I should get it moving on. I picked it up at Squeeky's San Tan Cache
near Queen Creek, AZ and was hoping to get it to Tucson. We have been
planning a weekend in Tucson to get a bunch of caches down there. But,
havent been able to get down there yet. We want a full weekend available to
go down there. Business has been pretty good and everytime we think this
next weekend will be good... well.. business changes everything (no
complaints there though!) and I get bookings. So, far the next 2 weekends
are booked as well. So, don't see us getting down there yet.

So, although the cache owner still doesnt seem to mind... I feel like it has

been in my possession too long and would like to get it moving along.

Here is what I propose.. if anyone is going to Tucson soon (let me know when

you are), I would like to stick this TB in the Sacaton South Cache (rest
area along I-10 toward Tucson) and you could pick it up there (if you havent

gotten that cache yet, that would be a plus to you as well). I would like to

put it in a cache so it can be shown as properly moving along (rather than
just give it to someone).

My alternate plan is to stick it in the Sacaton South cache anyways. That
cache is a better bet at moving this TB south and east more so than putting
it in a PHX area cache were it will probably continue to 'float' around in
the PHX area.

I have a bit of a schedule coming up the next few days, but, should
probably be able to get to the Sacaton South Cache on pretty short notice. I

havent been to that cache yet. So, could log a find and move it along.

Thanks!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Scotts Adventure Flying Web Page