[Az-Geocaching] Wyle under siege...

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:13:13 -0700

After the "Hang 'em High" incident, all Wyle E goodwill ambassador's won't
reveal anything more than they've been briefed to reveal (even if they
'appear' to be working for Team Cache-Quest now).

I'd love to go cache hunting with you Cody, but we have family coming in for
Easter this weekend. I was hoping to have time to slip away to the Tucson
cacher's get together - but probably would get caught by the Mrs.

Our condolences for Cheryl's father.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
teamcbx2
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 8:18 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv. snaptek. com; wolfb8
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Wyle under siege...

Unfortunately "Wyle B" has been uncooperative in providing information on
Larry's new "R.I.P." cache despite extreme torture.  His placing has been
delayed until this weekend.  Cheryl is flying back out to California for her
dad's funeral on Friday.  Who wants to go Geocaching this weekend??

Cody
Team CBX2