[Az-Geocaching] New Travel Bug

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:41:47 EST

This afternoon we will be placing a Special Travel Bug ( Charlotte ) in our
"FORE" Cache. (GC35D3) . This is a Bear that was sent to us from embi
(Geocaher) in Austrailia and we are going to attempt to return her to them
via Geocaches. We thought that before we posted it on the web we would let
you locals know of it in advance so if anyone wanted to be the 1st to help
her on her way you could. She will be in the cache by 6pm today.  Her webpage
is:
http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=6241

See you on the trail!
Team "JeepNAz"

PS ... Now lets not have a mad stampede up the hill.