[Az-Geocaching] Another "do anywhere" geocache

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:12:19 -0700

Scott,
Thanks so much for pointing out this virtual cache. (I appreciate anybody who brings up
something interesting !!) It was fun to look at the logs and pictures, as well as educational,
and I was able to get not one, but two very interesting historical markers while up here in
Reno this week. we took the pics, coord's and info and will be posting BOTH (under only one
find log, of course) soon....both because I can't decide which to do, and because along with
the pic of the marker itself, we took a couple gorgeous pics of the mountains and Lake Tahoe
that I think folks all over will enjoy.
Again, thanks for finding and notifying us of this cache, and I hope others will continue to do
the same!
peace,
Lightning   ~~  Trisha