[Az-Geocaching] Another "do anywhere" geocache

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:53:52 -0700

At 01:41 PM 3/21/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Gee, Scott, it looks to me like you killed two birds with one stone, bagging
>this cache with the first part of my "Tucson (Pre-)History" cache.... :-)))
>Your marker is like just around the corner from Step one.

Sort of.  I went back a second time to take the picture.  I also picked the
marker that I did since it is the one for the whole area and not as
specific as anything in your multi cache.  Of course, I could have thrown a
rock to the first step of "Tucson (Pre-) History" from there.  I would have
walked over across the field and used the marker for the steam locomotive
if it were still there. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache