[Az-Geocaching] No more annoying themes :)

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:25:48 -0700 (MST)

Ok... jokes over... :)

Long long ago, I set the themes to rotate randomly.  It was just something
that I did to be generally obnoxious and I never ment to have it last all
that long.  Well, I think I got the point across that I can make the page
look however I want, so I just finished changing it so that you can set
the way it looks and make it stay that way.

A good thing for modem users to know is that simple theme like raw,
thinlines, or clean will cut a possibly noticable amount of time off the
time needed to get the page.

Everyone should benifit from having the same theme come up over and over
by not having to download the images involved with the other themes at
all, and the images that are involved will be caches after the first time.

Hopefully everyone has a favorite by now...

Enjoy.....
Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek