[Az-Geocaching] Geocache banner

dana cook listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:18:23 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D044.00C134A0

I think the banner is nice. This is the first time I've posted anything (=
I've been reading for about a month) and I can't believe this is what I d=
ecided to post about! :)
Oh, here's something. I am taking my parents to Sedona and would like to =
introduce them to geocaching. I've looked up the caches in Sedona. There =
doesn't appear to be many. Since I am not at all familiar with the area, =
I would like to find one that doesn't require much hiking (2 miles roundt=
rip would probably be all my folks would want to do). We have a high clea=
rance vehicle if needed. Thanks for any help I can get.

Dana =20
Soldiers of Fortune  =20

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D044.00C134A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I think the ba=
nner is nice. This is the first time I've posted anything (I've been read=
ing for about a month)&nbsp;and I can't believe this is what I decided to=
 post about! :)</DIV> <DIV>Oh, here's something. I am taking my parents t=
o&nbsp;Sedona and would like to introduce them to geocaching. I've looked=
 up the caches in Sedona. There doesn't appear to be many. Since I am not=
 at all familiar with the area, I would like to find one that doesn't req=
uire much hiking (2 miles roundtrip would probably be all my folks would =
want to do). We have a high clearance vehicle if needed. Thanks for any h=
elp I can get.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Dana </DIV> <DIV>Soldiers of =
Fortune&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D044.00C134A0--