[Az-Geocaching] Father Kino archived

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:40:54 -0700

At 05:03 AM 3/20/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Tina, Logan and I only have the final location to complete this.  Damn the
>POW WOW last weekend as we were on our way and decided that there would be
>too much activity during the event.

I had every intention of replacing the cache, but when I got there this
evening the heavy equipment was being unloaded in the area, and some of the
place had already been cleaned up and new fence was installed.  While I had
permission to put the cache there, with all the work that appears to be
happening, I doubt that anything would last very long at that location.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache