[Az-Geocaching] Big Saturday

Darren Johnson az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:27:19 -0700

Message>Perhaps I read the stats wrong, but it appears that Tres Hombres,
Creepin' Jeepers, and >azsaluki all crossed the threshold of the 100 Caches
Found Club on Saturday. >Congratulations to all!

Indeed!  A heart-felt congratulations to all of those teams for joining the
'Obsessive-Compulsive Club'....er...I mean the 'Too Much Time on My Hands
Club'..arghhh...er..um...I mean the 'I Haven't Seen My Friends For Three
Months Because I'm Geocaching Too Much Club'...darnit..um...er....um.. I
_mean_ to say the '100 Caches Club'.  Whew!

A Toast
<clink><guzzle>

Team Imperial Eagle
Darren