[Az-Geocaching] Pint paint cans?

Ed Philpott az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:37:52 -0700

I buy all sizes of the paint cans including the pint ones from Western
Plastics,  602-253-1163  2925 Whitton Ave.
Phoenix

Ed Philpott
Trail Gypsy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Tim Giron
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 3:21 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Pint paint cans?

Anybody know of a place to get new pint or half-quart paint cans (locally or
online)? The smallest I have seen other than in bulk is a quart.

And before I get the inevitable responses reminding me that a half-quart is
the same thing as a pint: the cans are actually quite different; the pint
can is reduced in both dimensions (diameter & height), roughly maintaining
the same ratio as the quart can while the half-quart is the same diameter as
a quart, but half-height.

Either size will work for the project...

Tim
Team AZFastFeet