[Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Rocky Point Event Cache.. (clip-n-save)

Cody Brown az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:39:42 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CAC6.D25C1530

All Geocachers are welcome and invited.  I'll wait to post this event cache
until the middle of April.  Please RSVP to teamcbx2@ev1.net
<mailto:teamcbx2@ev1.net>  and indicate whether your going to bring an RV, a
tent, or other.

The 1st annual Rocky Point Event Cache is coming.  We are going to be going
to Rock Point on Thursday, May 16th and leaving Sunday, May 19th.

We stay at the Playa Miramar RV park which is next to Manny's Beach Club.
$13 to $16 a night depending if you want a beachfront space or not.  All the
spaces have full hook-ups.  Tents, trailers, RV's and even sleeping in your
car is welcome.

We plan on renting multiple spaces together depending on the RSVP's.  I'll
wait to post this cache until the middle of April.

The water and weather will be great.  They have restrooms, a kitchen, and 25
cent showers.

Will this be Arizona's first out of country event cache???  Check the links
below for more information on Rocky Point.

 <http://www.rptimes.com> http://www.rptimes.com
 <http://www.puerto-penasco.com> http://www.puerto-penasco.com
 <http://www.mannysbeachclub.com> http://www.mannysbeachclub.com
 <http://www.rockypointonline.com> http://www.rockypointonline.com
 <http://www.puerto-penasco.com/pm.html>
http://www.puerto-penasco.com/pm.html

Thanks,
Cody and Cheryl,
Team CBX2

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CAC6.D25C1530

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
<P>All Geocachers are welcome and invited.&nbsp; I'll wait to post this event
cache until the middle of April.&nbsp; Please RSVP to <A
href="mailto:teamcbx2@ev1.net">teamcbx2@ev1.net</A>&nbsp;<FONT size=2><FONT
size=3>and indicate whether your going to bring an RV, a tent, or
other.<BR><BR>The 1st annual Rocky Point Event Cache is coming.&nbsp; We are
going to be going to Rock Point on Thursday, May 16th and leaving Sunday, May
19th.&nbsp;<BR><BR>We stay at the Playa Miramar RV park which is next to Manny's
Beach Club. $13 to $16 a night depending if you want a beachfront space or
not.&nbsp; All the spaces have full hook-ups.&nbsp; Tents, trailers, RV's and
even sleeping in your car is welcome.&nbsp;<BR><BR>We plan on renting multiple
spaces together depending on the RSVP's.&nbsp; I'll wait to post this cache
until the middle of April.<BR><BR>The water and weather will be great.&nbsp;
They have restrooms, a kitchen, and 25 cent showers.<BR><BR>Will this be
Arizona's first out of country event cache???&nbsp; Check the links below for
more information on Rocky Point.<BR><BR></FONT><A
href="http://www.rptimes.com"><FONT
size=3>http://www.rptimes.com</FONT></A><BR><A
href="http://www.puerto-penasco.com"><FONT
size=3>http://www.puerto-penasco.com</FONT></A><BR><A
href="http://www.mannysbeachclub.com"><FONT
size=3>http://www.mannysbeachclub.com</FONT></A><BR><A
href="http://www.rockypointonline.com"><FONT
size=3>http://www.rockypointonline.com</FONT></A><BR><A
href="http://www.puerto-penasco.com/pm.html"><FONT
size=3>http://www.puerto-penasco.com/pm.html</FONT></A></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial>Thanks,</FONT><FONT size=2><BR><FONT size=3>Cody and
Cheryl,<BR>Team CBX2<BR></P></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CAC6.D25C1530--