[Az-Geocaching] Any Geocachers in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler or Tempe willing to be interviewed?

Eric Quinn az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:56:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sally,

My family lives in Chandler and we'd be glad to. Two
adults and an eight year old girl usually cache
together but sometimes it's just the adults and on
occasion I've had to go out of the country and when I
do, I've cached there.

We've been doing this for about six months, I remember
your request for people in Ahwatukee, and have found
close to 60 caches, hidden three in the US and two in
other countries.

Let us know if you'd like to talk.

Eric Quinn