[Az-Geocaching] Lake pleasant

Darren Johnson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:11:51 -0700

> Darren if you do decide to try give me a yell.. I was going to change the
> cantainer for  WereRwe but since i could not cross i did not get it done
> If you would take the new one with you incase you make it (I do believe
> there all close , tried every road I know of) and change it out for them
it
> would be a help

Well, looking at the situation, I don't think I'm going to try the rest of
the Lake Pleasant caches today...Instead I think we're going to head to
Harquahala, get some of those and make my way back through the area of the
"Canister" and "time"caches.  If I'm right, I might even be hitting your
"Find that Mine Cache"

However, I'll e-mail you the next time I do head into that area.  If you
haven't replaced the container by then I'd be more than happy to.

Darren J
Team Imperial Eagle