[Az-Geocaching] Lake pleasant

Darren Johnson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:25:41 -0700

> Ok folks DON"T TRY for any of the caches on the north side of the lake. I
> lake as only 10 feet to go and it will be full.  I tried to get there
today
> only to be stop by the water from both the I-17 side and the castle hot
> spring roas side. Got some fishing in and was able to bring home dinner.
but
> at this time the only cache that is still accessable is castel hot spring
> cache.  Just a heads up

Nuts!  Nuts! Nuts!  Nuts!

That's where I was planning on going Monday.
Looks like I need to plan somewhere else.
Hey....didn't I just see some article in the paper about state officials
complaining about the low water levels in the state....hmm...must have been
a dream.

Darren J
Team Imperial Eagle