[Az-Geocaching] Tonights News on Channel 3

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:07:21 -0700

Cool... - if it was the same lady (probably), she was real nice. Wish we
could see the Eagles more often. Please keep Connie and I informed.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Trisha
Radley
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 7:04 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Tonights News on Channel 3

Larry,
An article in the local paper the other day said they don't think the eggs
hatched.... not unusual for a first year mating with young eagles.
When I was there last Wednesday, the nest watcher lady said they saw them
mating again and hoped the female would lay again, I guess that is possible,
according to her.
Sure was interesting.....She was fishing and caught a fish and took it back
to the nest to eat.
I'll let you know if I hear anything else. The eagles make the local paper
up here often!
~~trisha