[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep Fever..

Baja Fleg az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:38:31 -0700

What if the Jeep is not in Arizona and you just happen to be in possession
of the pink slip?

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
Yellow Jeep Fever..
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:47:22 -0700

Here's the cache page and the response I got back why they archived this
cache.  I think I'll add an actual cache somewhere full of yellow Jeeps and
Wyle E Ambassadors and the coordinates would be given out to successful
yellow Jeep pictures.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=16328

Cody
Team CBX2

Greetings from Geocaching.com.

User erik88l-r has contacted you with the following message:

cbx2,
   I'm sorry, but the Yellow Wrangler thing is a bit beyond the scope of
using a GPS to find a posted site - which is what geocaching is all about.
Regretfully we cannot post this at this time.  Perhaps in the future there
will be a catagory for things of this sort. Regards, geocaching.com admin

To reply to this user, visit the web page below and use 'erik88l-r' for the
username. (You'll need to be logged in)

http://www.geocaching.com/email