[Az-Geocaching] question about cache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:17:59 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Locutus of Borg is a travel bug.  I believe it
was created before Jeremy came up with the official
travel bug tags and separate web pages.  Several
people created their own travel bugs by creating a
cache page which is supposed to have its coordinates
updated when it is moved.  More like a moving cache.

The last person to log a find apparently has either
not placed it in a new location or has not let the
cache owner know about this, so this cache got stuck
at the Signs of the Past II cache.

You might try sending an e-mail to either the cache
owner or the last person to log the find and ask them
what's up.

Bob

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=8195

=====