[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep Fever..

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:55:04 -0700 (MST)

Maybe you should try again and put it in with a modified description of
take a picture and then record the coodinates of where the picture was
taken and the bearing of what direcction it was taken in.  POOF! you have
your GPS use, and you also have your way to check up on someone if they
try and just use a picture of a yellow jeep on the net.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek