[Az-Geocaching] Unusual virtual cache.....

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:58:46 -0700

Maybe I calculated it wrong. I think I used TEAM WYLE E. I threw away my
papers on it. Also, isn't there something that covers if the number gets too
large? I'll pull up the cache page and re-calculate it the way I think I did
before.

Regardless, I'm not interested in doing this anymore.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Trisha Radley [mailto:radley@cableone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 1:36 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Unusual virtual cache.....

You're lucky to at least be in the US, Larry :-)  I'm stuck searching in
middle Canada (Russia....yeah right)....England, possible,
...Greenland/Brazil, some very unfriendly looking places in the Middle East,
and maybe Tierra del Fuego! (ha ha) Curious....how did you calculate your
name? the rough number translation comes out "99533" for WyleE"....you got
Utah from that? Anyway, reading some of the logs and on the postings, it
seems some have had fun with it. Trisha