[Az-Geocaching] Unusual virtual cache.....

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:19:05 -0700

I tried this cache. I sent out three Emails to the Salt Lake City, UT area.
This is where our team name translates to. I never heard anything back  - so
gave up trying it.

Good Luck on your quest!

Larry Farquhar

-----Original Message-----
From: Trisha Radley [mailto:radley@cableone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 10:55 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Unusual virtual cache.....

Hi all,
There is a very unusual and interesting "virtual" cache I ran across.....ID
# is 12627. Check it out and if anybody does this cache and actually finds
the "partner" they need somewhere in the world, please post a note here! I
think most would find it fun and interesting.... My "name" translates to
54-44-43....I am still pondering doing this cache....just gotta get out an
atlas/globe and start looking! Trisha "Lightning"