[Az-Geocaching] Libby's caches

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:38:56 -0700

> Now if you are saying that she should log finds on her own caches to make
up
> for the ones that were unfairly deleted then I agree 100%.  It is very
> unfair and hurtfull for someone to delete your logs that you have worked
> very hard for, I know.  Sometimes I like to go back and look at past
caches
> that we have found and see if others are having the same problems finding
> them that we were.  A little hard to do when you don't know what you
logged
> in the first place.

I personally wish you would put your origional logs back on their origional
caches and delete all the logs on your own caches.  It slightly messed up
the stats for you and other people.
I don't think that the parties that did the deleting would mind at all if
the conversion material that caused the cache deletions didn't come up
again.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

P.S. I hate microsoft...

Still mad at this stupid OS and mailprogram.  Thank Rudy (see old bill cosby
skit) for having a Linux system right next to it.