[Az-Geocaching] Libby's caches

Cody Brown az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:34:48 -0700

Maybe Libby should log finds on her own caches to make up the numbers.  No
hard feelings Michael.  Hope all is well in New Mexico.

Cody
Team CBX2

-----Original Message-----
From: Baja Fleg [mailto:fleigle@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 1:56 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Libby's caches

Did Libby get an email from someone that was removing her caches?  From the
old T-Bird cache logs Libby did post this...
---------------------------
The cache is gone and I will not be replaceing since a fellow geocaches may
have took it. a quote from the letter I recieved from him

I just deleted all you cache logs on my caches. But I
warn you... For every log of mine you delete, I'll physically remove an
equal
number of your caches from their hiding places.
----------------------------
Please post the letter here like Bob mentioned.  Stealing caches is just as
bad as removing logs if you ask me.  What B.S.  I'm all up for getting even
with someone that is doing that crap so let me know.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
Libby,

If you got an e-mail which indicates that this
individual has removed your caches (or even made
threats to do so) I think you should post that e-mail,
in its entirety, here.  Just post it without making
any further comment on it.  It sounds like it speaks
for itself.

Bob

=====
.