[Az-Geocaching] Caches Hidden

Jason Poulter az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 14:41:14 -0700

no it was a problem from when jeremy changed how teams were listed on the cache
pages... it was putting all your found, lost and notes under one team name an
putting all hidden under another team name... had to do with spaces and
punctuation etc... i allready fixed it thats why it looked normal when brian
checked it...

jason