[Az-Geocaching] Cache question...

Darren Johnson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:16:01 -0700

> I have one that is about .3 miles from my house that I have looked for a
> couple times.  There has been some landscaping in the area over the years
> but I suspect it is still there.  It might be under some red gravel, but I
> don't think they would have removed it.  One of these days I will take a
> metal detector out there and look.
> In liberty,

When I did the search, there were several that came up in the general area.
I searched for a few of them.  A couple of them mentioned that they were
destroyed by development and such, but the one I went to (and was the
closest) said that it was placed in 1999.  It was an interesting one with a
hinged cover plate that covered up a referencing rod.

Darren
Team Imperial Eagle