[Az-Geocaching] Picnic Leftovers

Eric Quinn az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:26:21 -0800 (PST)

Picnic Leftovers, cache GC266C, has been archived. We
moved it to a new location this morning and because
the new location has terrain that is a bit tougher, we
started a new page for it. The "new" cache is "Picnic
Leftovers Returns" and can be found at
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=16002.
This one is in an area where trails shouldn't develop
as easily. The cache wasn't moved far and the puzzle
remained the same. I made sure to modify the reference
coodinates though.

Since the container was rather full, we removed some
items and will use them to start another cache.

Eric
TD