[Az-Geocaching] Cache question...

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:50:13 -0700

--=====================_25027370==_.ALT

At 04:35 PM 3/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>What's that cache??
>
>There's another cache out there that you can claim by taking a picture of
>a Geodetic marker.  Anybody remember which one it is.  I think Wyle
>claimed this cache along with Tucson's "Bear Down NGS Marker".

I think that this is the one that you are looking for.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=11656

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 04:35 PM 3/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
that cache??</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
claim by taking a picture of a Geodetic marker.&nbsp; Anybody remember
which one it is.&nbsp; I think Wyle claimed this cache along with
Tucson's &quot;Bear Down NGS Marker&quot;.</font><br>
I think that this is the one that you are looking for.<br><br>