[Az-Geocaching] Break out the club jackets

Ed Philpott az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:40:37 -0700

Yes congrats to both. It is defiantly a lot of work, but fun.  Welcome to
addictive group.

Ed Philpott
Trail Gypsy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Darren
Johnson
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 11:28 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Break out the club jackets

Looks like the 100+ caches club has two new members.

Team Sand Dollar and Team Ropingthewind.

As I look at the stats too, it seems that Ropingthewind also has the most
caches for Febuary and the most ever done in a month.  Congratulations.

Congratulations to both of these teams for getting to that august 100 mark.
It certainly takes a lot of work to get there....my hats off to both of
them.

Darren
Team Imperial Eagle