[Az-Geocaching] URL for 10-day precip outlook

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:11:15

Here's one URL that shows how much rain the forecasters are
expecting the next 10 days.  Unfortunately, the bulk of Arizona
is supposed to have below-normal rain as the normal time of
the monsoon start arrives.  Areas near the Utah and New Mexico
borders are expected to get a good dousing of rain, however.

http://grads.iges.org/pix/prec1.html

I read something somewhere that most of the time, when AZ gets
an unusually dry winter and spring, we get an unusually wet
monsoon season in the summer, and the monsoon starts early.
Not this year.  This might be the ultimate dry year in Arizona.

Mike
Team Malthusian