[Az-Geocaching] Looks like another cacher could use some advice

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
29 Jun 2002 23:24:22 -0700

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 19:58, trisha@brasher.com wrote:
> I hope one of you guys has emailed this newbie and filled him in on
> the dangers of "addiction" (ha ha) and violating the law (um, very
> very serious!) ....?! He looks like a nice guy, but I'm sure he can't
> afford the fine esp since he is unemployed. Who's gonna chat with him?
> Trisha "Lightning"

..and more importantly to the rest of us...  We don't need the bad
publicity when someone DOES get caught.
"What are to doing here", "Oh I was just geocaching"... We don't need
that!  Next thing you know, geocaching will be banned cause of people
that ignore signs... 'course some people would ignore a sign that would
tell them they they would definatly be killed if they did something that
they would ignore that too, of course that is always good for the gene
pool when that does happen.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek