[Az-Geocaching] More land unavailable.

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, I kinda figured this was coming. But, the weather has dealt us a
dry one, so.....

I sure hope they let us DRIVE home (from Reno) on the Interstates and
highways!!!

Boredom, yes. Sounds like it might be time to take up or renew a few
other substitute hobbies. May I suggest: astronomy, (buy a small
telescope for what a GPS/palm pilot/ etc costs?), jigsaw puzzles,
D'Backs games (for baseball fans), knitting, bird watching, um, learn
a new language (Spanish and German come to mind, for those who need
more challenge, perhaps Russian or a dialect of Chinese?), um, let's
see....basketweaving????

How about get your Ham radio license, for those who don't already have
one? Now that's a great hobby....gadgets, technology, money, geography
(if you "dx"....talk to someone distant).....and you don't have to
learn Morse Code anymore, if ya don't want to.....

Anybody else have any suggestions? (I am serious and kidding, both...)

Trisha "Lightning"
still in Reno, Prescott-bound on 7/1!!

On Sat, 29 June 2002, "Darren Johnson" wrote