[Az-Geocaching] Are there any caches that have been burned by the ''Rodeo...

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:09:48 -0700

--=====================_21282403==_.ALT

At 05:54 PM 6/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Our Boo-Boo Bear cache is about 5 miles west of Heber about 1/4 mile south
>of the highway.  Looking at the fire maps, it does not look like Boo-Boo
>bear has been burned, but we are not positive of that.  I'd say there is a
>50-50 chance that it is gone.

I suspect that it will be awhile until we know the fate of a number of
Arizona caches.  There are still a couple on Mt. Lemmon that I am not sure
about, and until we get some rain, we probably will not know for sure.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_21282403==_.ALT

At 05:54 PM 6/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
is about 5 miles west of Heber about 1/4 mile south of the highway.&nbsp;
Looking at the fire maps, it does not look like Boo-Boo bear has been
burned, but we are not positive of that.&nbsp; I'd say there is a 50-50
chance that it is gone.</font><font face="arial">
I suspect that it will be awhile until we know the fate of a number of
Arizona caches.&nbsp; There are still a couple on Mt. Lemmon that I am
not sure about, and until we get some rain, we probably will not know for
sure.<br><br>