[Az-Geocaching] 4th of July

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

What a kind and thoughtful invitation, Bill & Sara! Thanks so much for
being so generous.

I live too far (Prescott) to attend, but if I was closer, I would
certainly want to come. (Plus, we will be busy moving stuff around,
and I think the Posse might be on stand-by......)

Again, thanks for your friendly and fun invitation! I hope you have a
nice turn-out!

Trisha "Lightning"
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse Searchers

On Wed, 26 June 2002, "Bill" wrote

> Some people have expressed disappointment about fireworks being
cancelled in many areas of
> Arizona for the 4th.  I live near Willcox, and a headline on the
frontpage of our little weekly
> paper today says that the fireworks display will go on as scheduled.
 If you haven't ever had
> the chance to be here, it is a nice small town event, held at the
high school football field,
> and put on by the fire department.
>
> We are having our annual 4th of July get together again this year,
and my wife is making her
> award winning (really, she has a plaque) barbequed beef brisket.  We
live in the country a few
> miles north of Willcox, and after the party we will all go in for
the fireworks.

> We hereby extend an invitation to the geocaching community to
attend.  If you would like to
> come, please pmail me at:
>
> bill@freeholder.com
>
> for more info, directions, and GPS coordinates.  We will need to
know how many are coming.  We
> are easy to find, about 1.5 hours from Tucson if you don't speed.
This is a family party, and