[Az-Geocaching] I'm Back!!!!!!! :)

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:22:14 -0700

Howdy all!

I am back in Arizona and ready to get back to business here as well as some
more GEOCACHING! :)

After returning home from a balloon competition in ALBQ, NM on June 15-16, I
did a quick turn around and headed for Wisconsin for some more ballooning! I
arrived home this morning about 5:30am. After unpacking, the first thing I
did was log into geocaching.com to see if there were any new caches! :) Our
last cache finds were on the 16th of June. Here we are 10 days later with no
cache finds! So...

I will have to get out and try and find a few more before heading up to Las
Vegas for the upcoming weekend. I do hope to get a few along the way this
time! Just not much time for caching lately! I do plan on seeking out at
least a couple this week though! Try and 'catch up'! :)

You would think that I would have bagged a few caches between Wisconsin and
here..... well, I didn't. Maybe next time! :)

Also, congratulations to Team Cache-Quest on 300 cache finds!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind