[Az-Geocaching] New GPS

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
19 Jun 2002 16:59:06 -0700

You can always use azgeocaching.com for some friendly competition
between willing partners.... just agree on a starting date and ending
date, then just put in the names of the teams and the date span and
BAM... instand competition stats.  I didn't really see the point too
much of the geogame.com site, and I really didn't like the fact that
they spammed me.  We have never spammed anyone to tell them about
azgeocaching.com or any of the previous address' We just mentioned it on
our caches that we had hidden and it promoted itself.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek