[Az-Geocaching] New GPS

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:46:52 -0600

Hey everyone, speaking of New GPS's does anyone know where I can get a
direct comparison online between the Garmin GPS V and the Magellan Meridian
Platinum or does anyone have any personal experience between the two.  Our
GPS III+ has taken its 5 years of beatings and falls long enough and I think
is about to give up the ghost.  I've got it narrowed down to the V and
Meridian but am leaning towards the Meridian because of the way its built.
Also I was just thinking about this today, I bought my III+ for more money
then it would cost to buy a V today.  How GPS's have changed.

Michael