[Az-Geocaching] Trash n Cache

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
17 Jun 2002 16:01:04 -0700

It was stir fry OR chicken or fries.....  it would be very hard to do
both.  The chicken tend to leave a lot of oil that would be very hard
and dangerous to get rid of while hot, and the stir fry tend to leaf the
disk very dirty...  Loads or fajitas could be made easily as well as a
number of other things.

It's a custom made disk made out of a what would normally end up on a
disk plow.  I can cook mass amounts of food in it.  I usually cook
enough chicken to feed the entire staff of 160+ in about 45min to an
hour actual cooking time (setup takes about 15-20 min).

I really wish it wasn't so hot, I really would like to have another
gathering.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek.