[Az-Geocaching] Trash n Cache

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:39:23 -0700

I think I was the last one who tried to revive this thread. I was quite
surprised by the number of people who voiced concerns about moving
forward with the idea. Then someone (I since forget who) was going to
talk to someone they knew in the Forest Service. I never heard back from
them. Between that, the objections that were raised, and the facts of
summer and the Forest Service sort of being preoccupied with other
matters, I stopped pursuing the idea.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena