[Az-Geocaching] "Logging a not found"-question

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:06:21 -0700

At 05:56 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>If I'm unsure about the location (like, because of a locked gate or
>somesuch) and I didn't really look for it that hard, I will sometimes just
>write a note.

I actually had a good example of this on Saturday.  We wanted to go and
find "Down on the Swanee River" but could not get any closer than the
parking lot.  It seems that the park was closed for a special event.  I did
make a log entry as a note saying that we wanted the cache but never really
looked for it.  There were 3 other caches that we did look for but couldn't
find and logged all three of those as "couldn't find" logs.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache