[Az-Geocaching] Hey! New Motto!

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

I think they are both great.

Hey, play with words! sumptin' to do while we can't geocache in Nat'l
Forests, State Parks, Nat'l Parks....

Well, I finally found time to do a great multi-cache up here in Reno.
I will be putting out one along this style near Prescott when I get
back in July. (waypoint GC5EEB).....should be lots of fun, this one
was!
The second part, a virtual cache, turned out to be a huge
flush-with-the-concrete fountain, and to get the clue (number of
circles in center) well, you can imagine we did get a little damp!

Trisha "Lightning"
Caching from afar.....

Brian Cluff wrote

> I like "cloak any away at a clandestine location" for the cache part
of
> geocaching :)
>
> Brian Cluff
> Team Snaptek
>
> On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 17:32, Noesis4@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Regarding the 'loosely' translated Norwegian, into English:
> >
> > "It is the actual absolutely absorbing."
> >
> > Isn't that the Norwegian translation for 'Snaptek'? Should this
well-worded phrase be prominantly displayed across the top of the AZ
Geocaching Website as the motto of us locals? (OK, it'll be an inside
joke..)