[Az-Geocaching] The death of geocaching

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:28:45 -0700

At 04:32 PM 6/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>You are right, but it's only a short way from the boundary of the park to
>the cache, with no fences, signs, or other indications that it is FS
>property.

I just don't think it is worth the risk.  $5000 is a big price to pay for
finding a cache if you get caught.  For that matter, with it being as dry
as it is, I just don't see the pleasure in being out there right now.

My cache, "Beyond a Prickly Cache" is also on the Coronado National Forest,
but it is only there by 15 feet.  I have disabled it because I don't want
to see anyone getting fined for going after a container with dollar store
items in it.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache