[Az-Geocaching] Chandler Resurant

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
14 Jun 2002 13:54:23 -0700

I'm assuming by "American" you mean steak and potatoes
There is a Black Angus on the NE corner of Alma School Rd. and
Southern.  It's not quite in chandler, but it should bt that much of a
drive depending on what part of chandler you are talking about.

There is a Bill Johnsons Big Apple just north of the NW corner of
Arizona Ave and Elliot.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I usually go for
"Non-American" food myself.  I can recommend a good, persian, mexican,
peruvian, israeli, etheopean, middle eastern, greek, chinease,
japanease, tai, italian, indian, spanish, or mongolian stir fry though
:)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek