[Az-Geocaching] Catalina State Park caches

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:48:11 -0700 (MST)

I thought about the travel bug in the Catalina Nature Trail cache when I saw
your message and went to check it out immediately (since I haven't gotten any
of those geocaches).  Looks like the TB has gone MIA, apparently not being
logged by whomever took it.  The last 2 visitors on June 5 and 7 both
indicated it wasn't there and apparently only delci5 had visited it since it
was placed by Team Rex on May 13, so they must have it and haven't logged it
yet.

Jim.