[Az-Geocaching] The death of geocaching

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:04:13 -0700 (MST)

Well, that means there are about 5 or 6 urban caches just waiting to be
hidden.  I've got altoid cans all ready to go in my car as well.  Tucson
should be floating in Altoid urban caches before long, though we already have
about 4 relatively new ones out there already....  I thought it was funny
that Scott and I completely independently hid such similar caches on the same
day about 2 weeks ago....  Those who have been to both will recognize which
ones I'm talking about.  One of those "great minds thinking alike" things, I
suspect.  :-)

Jim.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Scott Wood wrote:

> At 08:07 AM 6/13/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >Scott,
> >
> >We're planning on also going to Phoenix for an urban caching fest - but I
> >promise you we have an urban cache for Tucson in the works. Just hard to
> >find time to work on it right now!
>
> I have the same problem.  I have 2 altoid can caches in my car right now
> just waiting to be hidden.
>

> Scott
> Team My Blue Heaven
> www.myblueheaven.com/geocache