[Az-Geocaching] Chewed out!

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Scott and the others, Melanie. I'd let the whole thing
drop. If you try to reply with reason, you will probably only get
stupidity in return. They look like "FRICKIN IDIOTS", like someone
already said, not you. Anybody with half a brain can read the posts
and dates and see that you didn't do anything wrong.
my 2 baht's worth...
Trisha "Lightning"

On Sun, 09 June 2002, Scott Wood wrote