[Az-Geocaching] Tucson news

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:48:46 -0700

At 10:25 PM 6/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes please...  And if a copy of the video can make it over here, either
>in digital form, or an actual video, we can get a version of that online
>as well.

I will send you the pictures off list.  As for the video, I wasn't able to
record it, but I do believe that Jim Scotti taped it and he is on this
list.  Perhaps he can send it up for you to use.

It was a pretty decent story even if they didn't mention any of our
names.  Ann, the other half of Team My Blue Heaven's finger was featured
nicely showing the chunk of Cholla Cactus that jumped up and grabbed
her.  To be honest, it looked even more painful on TV than it did in real life.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache