[Az-Geocaching] Chewed out!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
09 Jun 2002 18:49:42 -0700

Sounds to me like a spoiled brat that isn't used to disappointment.  If
you only have one purpose for going to a cache it should be to go to the
cache not to find a certain item.

I wouldn't worry to much about it.  It really sounded to me like an
immature brat that was just venting after being trapped and then chewed
out.
If anything you might want to write to them and point out that you
posted the same day as soon as you could, and his post is totally
inappropriate and should probably be removed voluntarily by them, or
they will continue to look childish.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

PS  I'm glad that we all seem to be grownups here :)  (At least lately)

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 15:41, Melanie Barta wrote:Hello all,

New to the lists, been "lurking" for about 2 weeks and learning who's
here.  We have a problem now and figured you all would be the perfect
people to help us with it.  We've been making a big push to get to 200
caches and have been doing some LONG caching days.  We did an eight
cache day on Thursday and when we got home logged all the finds.  During
the day we had picked up a travel bug from Valley View cache (GC3B3F),
which we also logged about 8:00pm that night.  The next morning we found
a log above ours that was very insulting.  We're very concerned that
this will reflect poorly on our team.  Should we turn the other cheek
or ask for the log to be removed?  Any advise would be must appreciated.

Melanie and Michele
Team Meteor Maniacs