[Az-Geocaching] New virtual cache at Chandler Museum

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:33:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-701803746-1023579230=:27625

I have created another museum geocache, this one at the Chandler Museum in downtown Chandler.  Now is a good time to visit these local air-conditioned museums, because many caches on undeveloped lands, such as my Opium Den cache, are closed due to fire restrictions.  (Note:  I don't have any of my caches on National Forest land - but I was not aware that the authorities had closed access to Opium Den, because this cache location is located within the city limits of Scottsdale).
Highpointer