[Az-Geocaching] Benchmark

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
07 Jun 2002 16:26:46 -0700

Jason and I went out the day they added the benchmarks to the site and
found sevral right around our work.  We found that one was right where
they said it would be, one was in the middle of a construction zone
(freeway expansion) and had yet to be replaced, and the 3rd one was
still there but had been paved over.  We could tell it was still there
though because of a perfectly round, out of place, crack in the pavement
right where it should have been.
I'm betting that most of them are probably still there, but "there"
might now be underground in a lot places :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek