[Az-Geocaching] Death of a Cache

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:51:57 -0700

>From: "Team Tierra Buena" <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>
>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Death of a Cache
>Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:33:21 -0700
>
>Just archived West Side Story (GC5FBD) a few minutes ago after returning
>from the site. The following note was posted to the cache page:
>
>Sad to say, this cache lasted about as long as Bernardo did in the
>"rumble" at the end of Act I of West Side Story.
>
>We went back to check. Team Sand Dollar was right. Live theater is one
>thing; live caches are something else altogether. We should have checked
>more carefully when we hid it.
>
>The cache has been physically removed. Apologies to anyone affected by
>this.
>
>Thanks, Loran, for catching us on this.
>

>Steve
>Team Tierra Buena

BUMMER! I was going to go for that one and the other new cache up there next
Wednesday! I have to go up to that side of town next week and figured I
would hit it then. Bummer! I should have gotten that one while it lasted!
Just couldnt see making a trip up there for one cache. So, figured I'd get
it next time I was up that way.

Now there is a cache that has REALLY eluded me!!!!!!!! LOL :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind