[Az-Geocaching] Death of Geocaching

teamcbx2 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:07:08 -0700

Sounds like an early warning sign of Yellow Jeep Fever.  No really, why
don't you just sit back and take a break?  I know, BOREDOM....  I'm losing
my mind watching daytime TV and looking through never ending want ads.

Team CBX2,
Cody

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of loran
@cox
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 5:46 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Death of Geocaching

Frustration will be the death of caching.

A few more days like today and I'll be cured of my obsession.

When did geocaching go from seeing how many people can find a cache to how
many people will log a no find on a cache.

If I where new to geocaching and had a day like today I would probably give
up on the game.

I guess I just tired of hunting for tiny items with coordinate, with less
than accurate coordinates, in areas with to many places to hide.

Team Sand Dollar